About Cuyabeno Lodge
Cuyabeno Lodge opened in 1988 with the belief that those traveling to the rainforest should be given service in an environment that works in harmony with the surrounding atmosphere, and combines it with all the needs of the modern traveler.
The folks at Cuyabeno are pioneers in the tourism field having built the first eco-friendly lodge in the Cuyabeno National Park. All electricity at the lodge is provided by solar panel energy, and the guides are bilingual naturalists native to the area.
There are seven independent cabins or “cabanas” made of wood and thatched roofs, each with double accommodations and a tiled private bathroom with hot water showers. Additionally, there are three Superior Rooms located in the tower, granting an outstanding view into the forest’s canopy!
Cuyabeno Lodge’s facilities also include a restaurant, a reading and information room, and a bar. The restaurant serves both international and national specialties. If guests have any special requirements due to dietary preferences or needs, your requests can be accommodated at no additional cost.
On your trip, you will have the chance to experience:
- Canoeing in the Laguna Grande” in motorized and/or dugout crafts
- Enjoying spectacular sunsets
- Bird watching and searching for dolphins and monkeys
- Fishing for piranha
- Hiking in the Rainforest
- Explanations about the jungle, wildlife, medical plants and indigenous history
- Visiting the Siona Community and learning about their culture
- Night walks and rides in the canoe to observe nocturnal wildlife
- Swinging in hammocks
- Enjoying the vista from the top floor of the tower
Cuyabeno prices per person:
Prices are subject to change without prior notice.
|Number of days||Accommodation|
|Standar Room||Superior Room|
|3 days:||US$ 300||US$ 350|
|4 days:||US$ 380||US$ 440|
|5 days:||US$ 475||US$ 570|
* Prices per person
NOTE: We suggest that families with kids contract a private guide
- Children under 12 years old receive a 30% discount
- Children of 4 years old or younger, are not eligible to stay at the Lodge
- Additional day: USD 90 for person
- A guide for maximum 11 persons
- Fluvial transport provided by the community Siona
- Single supplement: USD 100 for the whole Tour
- Private transport Lago Agrio-Cuyabeno Lodge-Lago Agrio
- Observation of flora and fauna in firm land and fluvial system (canoe)
- Bilingual - naturalistic guides (english man)
- Housing and three show restraint daily (the first day from the lunch, last day up to the lunch stall lunch)
- Tea, coffee, water and available fruits all the time
- Provision of boots of rubber (even I number 46) and water ponchoes
- Standard cabins or top rooms in the Tower with private bath and warm water
DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Transport Quito - Lago Agrio- Quito.
- Airfare: USD 190 (round trip)
- Bus: USD 16 (going and return)
- Additional drinks in the bar