About Suchipakari Lodge
Get up close and personal with nature at the Suchipakari Lodge. They offer some of the best diversity of activities of any Amazon lodge, and balance it with a dedication to environmental responsibility. You can build your own adventure package or reserve one of the trips Suchipakari has designed. Either way, you are sure to have a great trip.
You will experience the Amazon from a whole different perspective as you rappel down the face of a waterfall or listen to the chorus of birds singing as you eat your breakfast in the tranquil garden. If you're brave enough, consider a night hike to see the nocturnal life of the jungle and perhaps even spot a caiman cruising through the dark waters.
The rooms are built with materials from the zone and designed with two things in mind: comfort and style. Each of the 10 rooms hosts double, triple, or family sized groups and includes fans, hot water, and a private bathroom. There are also porches with breathtaking views of the rainforest. If you're looking for a more intimate experience, the staff recommends the Honeymoon Suite, isolated in tranquility from the rest of the lodge so that you can enjoy the rainforest's romantic ambience.
Since Suchipakari is committed to responsible ecotourism, none of the facilities have air conditioning; however, since the lodge is also dedicated to comfort, they have made sure that all of the fans whir quietly above to circulate air without any noise. Guests can enjoy a breakfast in the garden or in their rooms, since there is room service.
On your trip, you will have the chance to experience:
- Waterfall hike
- Kayaking classes
- Canoeing & kayaking
- Tree climbing
- Visiting the ethnic museum
- Visiting the Animal Rescue Center
- Yoga & relaxation
- Night hikes
- Chocolate making
- Exploring the Jumandi Caverns
Suchipakari prices per person:
Prices are subject to change without prior notice.
|US$ 220||US$ 330||US$ 440|
- All meals as listed in the package
- All activities, excursions, and canoe transportation as listed in the itinerary
- Equipment: Helmets, Bicycles, Cords, Kayaks, Life jackets, boots (up to size 44)
- Certified naturalist guide (English/ Spanish)
- Use of all facilities
- Expenses not listed in the program
- Tips and personal expenses
- Taxi from Tena to Suchipakari
- Taxi from Puerto Misahualli to Suchipakari