About Yasuni Kichwa Ecolodge
No trip to Ecuador is complete without getting to know the Amazon jungle, and the Yasuni Kichwa Eco-lodge combines the excitement of tourism with the responsibility of “green” hotel management. The Yasuni features 980,000 hectares of beautiful natural rainforest, but this sacred part of our planet is at risk because of deforestation, oil drilling, and contamination. The Kichwa Eco-lodge sets the example in green tourism.
Guests will enjoy a host of great activities, including all kinds of excursions into the forest and ample opportunities to learn first-hand how precious this ecosystem really is. The various tour programs are based on the indigenous Kichwa cultural values; you are invited to not only open your mind to adventure but also to whole new perspectives.
The lodge has 12 great cabins and hosts up to 36 people. In each of the well-ventilated cabins, you will have electricity and a private bathroom. There are also balconies on the suites with hammocks to allow you to rock gently back and forth in the Amazon’s peaceful environment.
The whole property is adorned by beautiful gardens, and the lodge hosts a delicious restaurant that serves international and local cuisine.
On your trip, you might have the chance to experience:
- Daytime and sunset hikes
- Parrot clay licks
- Visiting the Interpretation Center
- Bird & monkey spotting
- Climbing the observation tower
- Participating in community projects
- Brewing the enlivening endemic wayusa tea
Yasuni Kichwa Ecolodge prices per person:
Prices may be subject to change without notice.
|Number of days||Accommodation|
|Single Room||Double Room||Triple Room|
|3 days:||US$ 676||US$ 548||US$ 456|
|4 days:||US$ 789||US$ 664||US$ 579|
Additional Night $ 119 (for double or triple rooms only)
* Prices per person
NOTE: Families with children are recommended to hire a private guide.
- Children under 12 years of age receive a 50% discount if sharing the room with their parents, as well as a 50% discount on airfare.
- Children under 3 years of age are free, 50% discount on airfare
- Departures can be arranged for a minimum of 2 passengers every day of the week except Sunday.
- Purified water
- Napo River transportation and passage to and from Coca Airport.
- Community and bilingual naturalist guides.
- Access to Yasuni National Park.
- Water resistant ponchos and rubber boots
DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Air ticket from Quito to Coca and vice versa.
- Priced at around $189.00 (subject to change)
- Tips and other none specified requirements.